Hepatitis Social Community

Natural Treatment

Has anyone done some natural treatment, and what are the results. Also, has anyone tried ESSIAC, IP6 or LIV 52. Please, let me know. Thank you in advance.
There is no 'natural treatment' that will rid your body of the HCV virus.  

There are however a plethora of natural treatments that may help you with the health of your liver until such time as you decide to treat your illness.  You would be wise to research any natiral treatments fully before you commit yourself to them and it would also be wise to research and learn as much as you can about HCV.  You're in the right place for that!!

I'm sorry but I am not familiar with any of the other items you have listed.

All the best,

Epi :)
there is a natural diet for patients with these cases.briefly you should avoid eating meat, eggs and  too much fry.Tea, the spices spicy, fatty food , yogurt, are the worst thing for the liver. Eggs, drugs, salty snacks, snack, chips, pastries and confectionery products, sandwiches, frozen and too salty quickly poached salt vinegar sauce and tomato juice Pickled roasted foods. These are enemy of liver.
It looks like you are referring to a diet for someone who is infected with Hepatitis A.

Hepatitis C is a chronic disease, which can be very difficult to cure. The currently available treatment for Hepatitis C is a Interferon and Ribavirin. Very strong drugs.