Hepatitis Social Community

New TX"s and Trials??

What is the name of the newest med for combo of for clearing HepC? Are people still using Incivek? Pros and Cons there? I will be seeing my specialist again soon. Thank you.
There are new comprehensive hcv treatment guidelines. Here is a link to the full report last updated 3/21/14:

http://www.hcvguidelines.org/fullreport

Depending on your genotype, your specialist will decide what is the best course of treatment  for you.  With Sovaldi on the market, I wouldn't go near the Incivik treatment. Sovaldi treatments have a much higher cure rate.

Good luck.   You may want to post on the Hepatitis C community also.

Nan
Thanks hon, do that in the morning for sure. Good night. God Bless You.