Aa
A
A
A
Close

Oil Pulling

Has anyone ever heard of this?

The method
In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it. Move Oil Slowly in the mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes. This process makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva. Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. The oil must not be swallowed, for it has become toxic. As the process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been pulled long enough.It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use normal tap water and good old fingers to clean.

http://oilpulling.com/

34 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
476246 tn?1418870914
oregano oil is the bomb... you can also drink it as a tea and it will help your throught right away
Helpful - 0
Sometimes in life its the simple things that pack the punch...i first did not believe simple wild oregeno would take my flu away wthin hours...and i wont go into the stem cell therapies...foods and drugs are the same thing....why do you think its caleed the 'FOOD AND DRUG" ACT.....the   FDA
Helpful - 0
412873 tn?1329174455
~~~sip, suck and pull thru the teeth for twenty minutes......

All that and hemmies, too.....I love it!

Best laugh of the day...Thanks =)
Helpful - 0
476246 tn?1418870914
LOL.... I was kind of thinking in those lines.... Usually they do it with some kind of surgical rubber band ....  
Helpful - 0
388154 tn?1306361691
SOUP
Helpful - 0
388154 tn?1306361691
Thx for the article worth looking into in my opinion.
Especially since there seems to be no profit for the writers involved.

God is eternal (He who was and is and shall come) and so is his Kingdom  and I am starting to belive that maybe  the leaves that can cure all sickness already are available.
Tomato  (lycopene) for instance could be one I eat tomato soap with carlic every day  I dollar gives me soap for three days.

I`m gonna look into this  further.

ca
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis Social Community

Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473358451
DC
683231 tn?1467323017
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?