Hepatitis Social Community

One year later and still SVR

Finally got up the courage to call the liver clinic for my one year results (blood tests were taken in October) and I'm still SVR. It's a great way to start the new year.

Good luck to all of you still on treatment. It's rough but slaying the virus is worth the effort.

rk
That is wonderful news. Congratulations! Enjoy your Hep C free life.
I'm very happy for you. Thanks for sharing your good news. It gives me hope when I hear a success story like this. Live long and prosper!
Wow congratulations, what a way to start the New Year. Well done you! regards Jules
Cool welcome to a healthy New Year

Rangle
Happy  Healthy New Year!

Reva
Yippeee!!! Congrats! A year must feel certain!!!!
Yes, you are right. The one year result does feel a lot more certain than the 6 month result. I was nervous about getting the one year results back because I thought the virus was back. Every time I felt overly tired or shakey or weak - or every time a felt a pain in my right side I attributed it to the return of the virus.

I wonder if you ever stop thinking about it. I know the virus won't come back, but I still think about liver health all the time. I suppose that's a good thing cause it means I'm doing things that are healthy for my liver and all the rest of me too!

rk