Hepatitis Social Community

Paying the tx piper

Well, it's Saturday and once again, I learned if you 'play' at all on tx, you pay big,lol!
I have felt pretty decent this past week (compared to!) and 'played' a lot....did work, went 'out' in the world, out to eat, did a lot of 'chores' and than STUPIDLY....went out on the bike last night! Left at 9:00, was 47 degree's in Fl., (windchill on a bike @ 30?) and rode 2 hours! Had all the warm attire on , still froze tho! Stopped at a local hang out (had my bottled water!) while all said 'you look great', (lie well!) and one cried as I haven't returned her 10 calls (my bad! Just not much on the phone right now, you can say 'duh, where was I ' and take all the time you need when writing:} , but now she's bringing me good food, ol' style cooking food :} , and ENJOYED feeling/acting , somewhat, 'normal' for a few days. And how funny drunk people are when your not, lol!
   Forward to this AM.......OMIGOD , I can't walk, LOL! The 'semi' came back over me twice!! And it just hit me, DUH! .......shivering thru out every muscle for a couple hours is BAD for already sore, painful muscles! I need a d*m walker today,lol!
Oh well, decided that I better do the total lazy couple days thing. All I am doing today is going to Norma's :}, getting a 'boost' from them, and going back to sitting on my arse all day. Maybe can finally catch up on all the post.
  While paying the tx piper it's 'dues'........it was all still fun and worth it, so nah, nah, nah Riba and Peg!!

Have a good Saturday all!

LL
it boggles my mind that you can ride a big bike at all, let alone on treatment! I can write a smaller bike, a honda 750 or so, lol...but when I tried to ride my brother's Harley the handle bars went flying out of my hands, and I went flying backwards landing on my rump! Wasn't used to that kind of power! Course, when my brother came running over, he went over to see if if his bike was okay since I dumped it, lol...lol....THEN he came over to me...!

I'm glad you had some fun, and I know, it's awfully hard to gauge yourself sometimes, you just want your normal life back...I find that when I do too much exercise I pay for it big time too...it's like I only have so many checks to cash, and that's it...and I better listen to my body or all he)) breaks loose!

I know what you mean about being around people who are drunk, though I rarely have the privilege anymore....I especially love it when they keep repeating the same unfunny story to begin with, while little bits of spittle go flying around your face, sometimes with a direct hit...that's always a load of laughs...no wonder they don't trust anyone that's not drinking, they figure if I'm in a sandbox acting like a tard, everyone else better be acting like one too! lol......have a great weekend, youre so lucky to be around horses, I told that to Mickymoe too!
LMAO....to your whole post!

"Course, when my brother came running over, he went over to see if if his bike was okay since I dumped it, lol...lol....THEN he came over to me...!".................

That would be a Harley owner, lol. When someone aske to ride mine (not!) I say 'oh h*ll no" and just occured to me it's cause of they'll hurt my bike, not themsleves,lol!
I should NOT be riding, really! Didn't for 1st...13 weeks?....and one day HAD to get OUT! The bad thing was.... I found that while my legs throbbed to walk...I could 'roll' easily :}!! I sort of time the lights so I don't have to stop,lol!  Most days I don't, on that rare feeling 'okay' day, not too foggy, I chance it, but only when no ones here to stop me! I sneak out!

...I find that when I do too much exercise I pay for it big time too...it's like I only have so many checks to cash,.......

That was my past 2 yrs.also before dx and tx . Kept blaming it on getting older, till one day I said " I can NOT have 'aged' this fast"! in 2 yrs.! Which led me to finally getting dx'd with this disease! Good thing is , me and Missy's good Dr. say's I should feel like a million bucks when I am 'cured' :}....which always leaves me wondering...what DOES a million bucks feel like :}?

LMAO on the being sober with drunk people part :} Soooo funny. I see people I've talked to, socially, and realize.....your a real idiot over all, lol! Had one old friend, known 30 years, telling me he finally went to re-hab for his abuse-heavy abuse- of pill's and is clean now, as he was fall over drunk! I said "you swear your off pill's?", he said "yeah! Now I drink!" LOL. Made sure he wasn't driving and left! And I promise you as many times as I repeated to him what I have, he will not remember today!

Is it hep symptoms that keep you 'not out there'?  REALLY hoping you get tx done and behind you and life can get back to 'normal'. I know your in the 'pre tx' concerns, worries stage. That alone plays on your mind. I think your ready tho :} It was such a good feeling to be started in it, that pre tx stage over. You GOTTA get SVR! You will!

Well, have to go thru these cocktail napkins with #'s on them :} D*m.... who the h*ll is Bill?? And I was sober !! LOL!

LL
GREAT that you got out, even though you're paying today. I bet it was worth it.  Every so often I need to feel "normal" however temporarily, even though I know it will kick my butt down the road.  I'm going out for Mardi Gras, even tho I know Wednesday is likely to really suck.   My sweetie will drive me (Hate that I can't do that except around town but I really am a menace behind the wheel) and we'll go to City Island and have great seafood and people watch and laugh at the drunks.  

I think I would go crazy if I didn't - I've just GOTTA go out and act like a person (not just a patient) once in a while.  48 weeks is sooooo long!  So I'm outta here, for an evening anyhow, fully prepared to be punished for it later.  

Power to the scrawny, balding, pasty-faced, irritable people!!!  Lese le bontemps rollon (or hawever ya spell that)!!!
yeah, I'm just waiting on my NP...she's supposed to call me any day and then I go over there and she shows me how to shoot, but I think I already got it with that video...I don't know what's taking so long, I think she's busy with other customers, God knows, but I don't want to get in her face so soon in the proceedings, hope this isn't what she's like all the time, cause I can't for the life of me figure what is the hold up....I might go to Hawaii or something if she says it's another week or so....

yeah, I don't mind if someone is a little high, and fun...but someone who is drunk? YUK!!!!! especially when they are so drunk that the booze is coming through their pores with that booze, B.O. SWEAT, ammonia kind of smell? mixed with cologne? eeeeEIUUUOOOOO!
Sorry I've been outta touch - boy did you hit the needle on the head about overdoing it. My hubby was out of town on business the last 4 days and  I took on my 3 horses and a B-party for my Bro (which in my energizer bunny days woiuld of been a cinch). But I feel like a Harley ran me over and squeeshed my guts all over the road. My RA is flared to the point that I can't even walk, the fatigue is extreme, headaches unbearable...and the list goes on. And I'm not even on tx yet - ugh!

All i can say is when you guys told me I'd have to pace myself - I had no idea how important it really was until I continue to pay the price. I hate feeling this way...just need to learn how to slow down. Anyone want to come help me muck stalls and ride horses? :-)

I hope to get bumped up on the the list to see my super doc at UCI Med Center and get the show on the road - after all forseegood and I need to do this together.

Mikki
jd, hey! I thought you hadn't started tx yet!? I'm lost again?? Fill me in on that??
Yep, as much as being a bit reclusive is a needed in tx, so is getting OUT at times! It;ll just hit me....I GOTTA GET OUT NOW!! :}
And ohhhh how you pay!

Mikki, Child..... I am still paying! 3 days later! I know it was the shivering, with the muscles already all messed up (and don't even have RA, so they say??) I am still walking like I had a 'good' time,lol (really good time, wink, wink! NOT!)

.......Anyone want to come help me muck stalls and ride horses? :-) ..............
where ya' live? I have 'people' for that :}

LL