Hepatitis Social Community

SIDE EFFECTS

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFORMATION. MORE THAN ALL THE DOCTORS GAVE. THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY BEFORE I FOUND YOU GUY. SIDE EFFECTS MUCH MORE THAN WE HAD BEEN LED TO BELIEVE.PERSONALLY HAVE THE BLURRY VISION, ENHANCED JOINT PAIN, SWEATS, AND SLEEP NOT GOOD. FINALLY SAW FEED BACK FROM THE COMMUNITY THAT VERIFIED OTHERS FEELING SAME. ANYONE FEELING ANYTHING ELSE ODD? PLEASE POST. ALSO HAVE BLOATING, IRRITABILITY. AND CONTRARY TO WHAT DOCTORS SAY, I'M ALWAYS CONSTIPATED.  GOOD TO KNOW YOU GUYS ARE OUT THERE STATING THE FACT AND THE HEP C COMMUNITY IS STICKING BY ONE ANOTHER.
BIRDIE C2
Hi Birdie

Yes, everyone here is just so supporting and resourceful

In case you didn't know, when you type in all CAPS, it seems as if you are yelling at us

Thanks in advance for turning that cap lock button off
Side effects tend to be an individual experience especially for people who either have additional medical problems or are just plain sensitive more sensitive to medication.

While many other people feel little in the way of side effects just the advertised occasional mild headaches. Either way it is all valid tithe peoe who either do or do not experience side effects from treatment.

For me except for the anemia I developed from the Ribavirin I felt fine on treatment and still do 3 weeks after stopping the meds.

Sorry if treatment has been hard for you but the important thing is to get rid of hep c to stop any additional liver damage. Hope things go easier for you soon

Good luck
Lynn
I've said over and over that there is more collective knowledge and experience here than any one doctor could possibly know! This is the only hep C forum that I stuck with and the help I've gotten has been wonderful. Now I am going on 2 weeks EOT of Harvoni and waiting to find out if I'm cured.
WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?

Magnum