Hepatitis Social Community

SVR 24!! Guess I am really cured

For a photo tribute, visit my profile page
Congratulations on SVR 24! What a great blessing for you! I was relieved at SVR 24 and then at SVR 1 year also. Hard to believe you are cured, right? Keep reminding yourself of your blessings as you recover.
I am with Sandi on this one!  Congratulations on reaching that magic number - SVR 24!  It is a magical feeling.  I kept getting better after SVR24 which amazed (and continues to amaze) me.  I can see the vitality, stamina and strength return more when I look back on a few weeks at a time.  Pray that is true for you, too!

Blessings,  Pat
Congratulations!! I'm so very happy for you. I hope you are doing well.
Please what is SVR24 please I need help for hepatitisb please can somebody help me of what to do?thank uGod bless u
Post to the Hepatitis B forum. SVR24 means that 24 weeks after treatment, a person has "Sustained Viral Response" which means that there is no measurable virus level in the blood.
Congratulations!  Great news!  I haven't been on here in awhile and
Am catching up today.