Hepatitis Social Community

Shot 45

Taking shot number 45 tonight...3 more to go. Lung Dr. says my lungs are getting worse, put me on a abutoral machine and other inhalers. Can't wait to get off this medicine. 3 more. My tongue an lips still have the sores, it is so hard to eat it burns everytime, but I eat it anyway...lol I have learned to enjoy even with the pain. God bless us all. To the end and beyond
Luv
Patches
Hang in there. U will get thru this. I sm praying for u
What a trooper you are. Again, your weeks go by 3 times faster than mine. HA   Good job. You are almost there girl.
Sorry to hear about all your difficulties-----Please hang in there-----you're so close------I know you can do it Patches :-)
Hi patches, I think those last few weeks just drag out the longest. I know time doesn't slow down but it sure felt like it did.  So close.  You are almost there.  Sure hope the breathing gets better quickly post tx.  Oxygen is important.
Dear Patches, you are on my mind every day.  You are my hero, you have been through so much and continue on with the fight.
I really admire you.  Oh, I bought the Ovation seems to be helping, I have tiny hairs all over my head
My very best to you dear Patches.
patches, you're so close to the end now.  hang in there.  you can do this.  i'm rooting for you.  best wishes.  belle
Hey sweetie, we are all rooting for you, cheering you on
All my best to you
Three more shots, that is great. I will be praying for you, and imagining you flying down the highway on your Honda, heading towards SVR-Land.
   The Albuterol machine never helps me much, for some reason. Make sure you drink extra water after your Albuterol treatment, becuz it is dehydrating~
Rooting for you too. Hang in there.
C
hi patches....you must be excited looking at just 3 more shots!!!!
Hey there, yep, me again.
I don't know if this would help or hinder however when I was pregnant and could not take anything for bronchitis vicks vapo rub really seemed to help
I am using it now for a bad case of bronchitis which made me think of you
Hope you are doing better.  Running a vaporizer at night can help as can sitting in the bath with hot shower running.  Just trying to think of things I have tried.
I hope something is working for you