A
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Social Community
1.94k Members
1797925 tn?1341099804

Sign petition to put pressure on!

A petition was begun to encourage Gilead to do the right thing.  Please sign it:
http://www.change.org/petitions/gilead-sciences-a-phase-iii-collaboration-for-the-treatment-of-hepatitis-c

I have emailed this link to all my family and friends and posted it on FB.  Lets make ourselves heard!  Who knows...this might be the spark needed to start the fire!
171 Responses
This is good, I will sign. We should also organize some big marches. People have to stop being silent about this, and we need to remove the stigma.
   Lots of the big rock stars have Hep C, they should do some benefit concerts, where awareness is raised~
  I remember, 12 yrs ago, right after my son was born, I sat on a float, in the Pride Parade, in S.F., holding a big Hep C Banner.
1797925 tn?1341099804
Thank you!  Let's get the word out....100,000 signatures will possibly attract some attention to this.  I wonder what  kind of attention 4 million signatures (the number of US citizens alone with HCV) would create! Hold that banner high!
Thanks for getting that started. I will sign it and pass it on to friends and family as well.
163305 tn?1333672171
Yes, email it, facebook it, tweet it, post it on other forums, spread the word.
1797925 tn?1341099804
Lets get this party started!  :)
1491755 tn?1333204962
Looks like GS-7977 is going to hit the market one way or another regardless of Daclastavir. There is no way they pay 11 billion for Pharmasett and sit on their most promising drug.  

http://hcvadvocate.blogspot.ca/2012/04/gileads-hepatitis-c-drug-poised-to.html
Have an Answer?
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.