Hepatitis Social Community

Smile for today....

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident on a snowy, cold Monday morning.  Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says," So you're a man.  That's interesting.  I'm a woman.  Wow, just look at our cars, there nothing left of them, but we're unhurt.  This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."

Flattered, the man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely; this must be a sign from God!"

The woman continues, " And look at this, here's another miracle.  My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break.  Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."

Then she hands the bottle to the man.

The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle, and then hands it back to the woman.  The woman takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No.  I think I'll just wait for the police..."

Moral of the story:
Women are clever!!!
funny creatures aren't we
That was a good one.
I know you're a nice person and I do like you, but just a quick story....a male friend of mine sent this same joke to me as an email forward, but the ending said "women are EVIL." I couldn't understand how he thought that would be funny, but even with it changed to "clever," it still has a very negative feeling. Not looking for an apology or anything. I know your intent was not to cause harm or anything negative. And I'm not into political correctness or any of that.

I called him of course and told him that there is no doubt in my mind this joke was copied from a gay men's magazine(not that I'm saying that's where my friend got it or you, I'm saying 'its origin') and he should look at it as a 'put down' directed towards women, not as a joke.

Just my 2 cents while under the influence of riba and interferon.  But in reality I think my 2 cents is just about the same whether under riba or not. HA!
You may really need some serious counseling. How you concluded that was undoubtedly copied from a "gay" magazine demonstrates once again that you are not nearly as insightful as you imagine yourself to be. I think your take is way off base - way, way, way off base. Maybe you've never heard of the battle of the sexes or heard any jokes based on that notion but they are created and once in a while from outside the gay community. Mike
To Mike, Attorney for gay rights:
You said: Maybe you've never heard of the battle of the sexes or heard any jokes based on that notion but they are created and once in a while from outside the gay community.

This is not an example of battle of the sexes, Pleeez.
This is an example of the cute little 'innocent looking' cr@ap that gets in under the wire. Some such as Ameriboi are too young possibly to see the harm things like this causes. Some women may even see it as harmless, but its not. Its a put down period. Yes I am an ex womans lib and probably do have some residual dust hanging on me but too bad, MR.Knowitall the 3rd.

And yes I agree with you, alot of this stuff doesn't always come from woman hating gay magazines. Some straight men HATE women too. Any woman that has been in the work place knows that.

But you are soooooo sooooo smart and I just love you because of that. I don't know how I lived life before I met you. Pleeeeeeeeez never leave the forum. What would I do without your guidance and correction. You'll miss me when I leave here in June Michaelsimon,Aka Count Dracula who loves ot look at his blood filling up in vials. Are you wearing your black cape as you sit at your computer?

You can't stand it because I am the only one who doesn't kiss your ring and I won't BTW.
I know how you really feel about me, don't fret about it. BTW, I'm wearing blue suede shoes at the moment... with a matching belt. You'd look pretty good down there with a sued brush just giving them a quick once over. Mike