Hepatitis Social Community

Update on Hector's Memorial

Hector's memorial has been changed to August 24th from 4:40 - 7:00 PM at Fort Mason in San Francisco
Aug. 24th 4:30pm till 7pm Fort Mason Center  " The Gatehouse"
This was arranged by his family but it couldn't be a more lovely location, looking out on the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay

For those who can't come but want to send a card or share a story, there's still time! PM me and I will send you my snail mail address and personally deliver them to Hector's family.  For those who have already sent something, thank you! they are incredible - sad, heartwarming and joyous all at once
Thanks for updating everyone.