Hepatitis Social Community

Week 12 viral load on Vosevi

Undetected  on week 12.  Took last pill off the 12 wks of Vosevi, one week ago today.  Now, just hoping for 12 wk to be undetected.  I want to be added to that list of SVR's!
Alright Susan that is great news. Will you be having a 4 week post also or just the 12 week?

Either way best of luck!
The Dr. has ordered the 12 wk viral post TX viral load.  However, I may be walking into this walk-in lab around the corner from where I live, at around 4 wks out. In order to see what my LFT's , and thyroid are doing.  It's self pay there and you don't need a Dr.'s order. They just print out your results and hand them to you.  I will have to wait on the viral load until the 12 wks though, because for that one, I will need the insurance to pay it and it will need the Dr's order.  
Have you had this testing done yet? Any results?