Hepatitis Social Community

chocolate Easter eggs

So, I normally don't do this but I bought a box of choc. marshmallow eggs. They are the kind in the foam egg container. I ate them ALL two night ago and then I saw on the news that they are being recalled for salmonella!  I checked the UPC code and of coarse it matches.  What a payback for eating all those eggs....  I feel fine so I don't believe that I have salmonella but no more choc. eggs!!!     -Libby  
My goodness ejoli, I hope you continue to feel OK.  Please do call your doctor if you notice any symptoms.
Advocate1955
      Oh, I'm sure I'm fine. I did puke up at least half of them. (- :

How are you guys getting along? Haven't talked to you in a while.
                Nothing much new here....
We're good. Still waiting for a trial or next treatment.
Adv