Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1722607 tn?1335747858

losing patience!

No question here, just venting. I feel like crying! Stil.waiting for biopsy results. Been over two weeks. I just hate not knowing. This past year has been a lot of tests and waiting for results. I'm tired of it all. I wish it would all just go away. Thanks for letting me vent.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Lol make that move "on" not "out"   !!
Helpful - 0
Very very frustrating, I know. Hard not to let it consume your life and daily energy. Figure out something soothing to you to say to yourself when every the thoughts pop in your head so you can acknowledge it and move out. repeat every five minutes if need be! Hang in there and I hope you receive your good news shortly. Hugs!
Helpful - 0
1669790 tn?1333662595
This really shouldn't take this long.  I'd suspect many are gone during the holidays and not much is being accomplished with the available staff remaining.  Did you call the hospital directly to request a copy of your results?
Helpful - 0
1722607 tn?1335747858
Thank you. I hate getting worked up over something I can't control. Waiting is just hard.
Helpful - 0
163305 tn?1333668571
My 8 week viral load went missing in action. The lab was swamped.
It took 3 whole weeks for my results to show up.

In my life, I try to deal with acceptance knowing to fret about what I can't change, only gets me upset.

But it can still be  frustrating  when there's nothing you can do but wait.
You have my empathy.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis Social Community

Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473358451
DC
683231 tn?1467323017
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.