A
A
Close
Hepatitis Social Community
1.94k Members
186606 tn?1263513790

made a little excel spreadsheet from the "Role Call"

if anyone wants it, email me at ***@****

I hope this was okay.i was at work and trying not to go sleep on the couch so it kept me awake.
Deb
14 Responses
I don't know if I need the spreadsheet, but I sure do need a job where I can fall asleep on the couch!  :-)))
146021 tn?1237208487
Thanks! You computer gurus amaze me! I'm not smart enough to get a job where I can fall asleep on the couch! Good to hear from you.
hugs,
Bug
186606 tn?1263513790
Oh hey now.
I come in to work at 5 a.m. so do you REALLY think I'd fall asleep on the couch if my boss was HERE?

HECK NO

I'm "sneak sleeping" ...thank God for my coworker Cary for being a good guy and not outing me!

Deb
173930 tn?1196341998
I noticed in the roll call that nearly everybody treating was over 40....anybody can analyse that one?
does it mean that those under 40 prefer to wait or are we more likely to get hep c when we are over 40?
Shastri: I started treatment when I was 26... now I'm 38 and still treating (or just completed the treatment). I added a new entry in the "Role Call".

Debnevada: Thank you for thinking about all of us and going the extra mile!

All the best!!

KEWL!  Thanks!
Have an Answer?
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.