Hepatitis Social Community

made a little excel spreadsheet from the "Role Call"

if anyone wants it, email me at ***@****

I hope this was okay.i was at work and trying not to go sleep on the couch so it kept me awake.
Deb
I don't know if I need the spreadsheet, but I sure do need a job where I can fall asleep on the couch!  :-)))
Thanks! You computer gurus amaze me! I'm not smart enough to get a job where I can fall asleep on the couch! Good to hear from you.
hugs,
Bug
Oh hey now.
I come in to work at 5 a.m. so do you REALLY think I'd fall asleep on the couch if my boss was HERE?

HECK NO

I'm "sneak sleeping" ...thank God for my coworker Cary for being a good guy and not outing me!

Deb
I noticed in the roll call that nearly everybody treating was over 40....anybody can analyse that one?
does it mean that those under 40 prefer to wait or are we more likely to get hep c when we are over 40?
Shastri: I started treatment when I was 26... now I'm 38 and still treating (or just completed the treatment). I added a new entry in the "Role Call".

Debnevada: Thank you for thinking about all of us and going the extra mile!

All the best!!

KEWL!  Thanks!