Herbal Remedies Community
38 Members

Can herbal tea help me lose weight?

Can herbal tea help me lose weight? Which is the best weight loss herbal tea brand available in the market?
I would first advice you to stay away from all quick methods to lose weight. I know that you may have encountered many articles about how to lose weight fast. Although it’s not impossible, it’s not healthy either. I would advise you to first consult your doctor and live a healthier life. Secondly, losing weight in a fast manner will do more damage than good to your body. Yes, you may lose “weight”, but you will also lose your beauty, natural elasticity, hunger, and digestion, etc.
However, there is no harm in consuming regular herbal tea, as it will help you live a healthier life. I recommend you try Unived’s herbal tea, which is easily available online.
All the best!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.