This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Avatar universal

Should I See a Urologist?

I'm a male in my mid 40s and I had hernia surgery one year ago. My testicle on that side hangs lower now and sometimes when I'm feeling warm I have a little discomfort. Something feels different in there, not sure if I would call it sore. Was diagnosed in the past with epididymitis and a prostate infection. I think I would just feel better at this time getting a thorough check up of my genitals, etc. to know if everything is OK. Should I see a urologist instead of my family physician, and can I ask for a thorough check up?
Discussion is closed
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1