Herpes Community

10 Week Herpesselect IGG Immunoblot Negative. Good sign or too early?

I had a 1 time unprotected vaginal intercourse 11 weeks ago. Have literally been through hell. Long story short i have felt weird sensations down there, but no cold sores, tingly, sore hip and upper groin, sensitive head, frequent urination. I tested negative for all STD's at 10 weeks, Clymidia, gonorrhea, syphilis, hep a,b,c trich, HIV 4th generation and HSV 2.  I have hsv 1 orally since i was a kid.  How confident can i feel in the HSV 2 IGG herpselect immunoblot at 10 weeks? From what im hearing, my 4th generation tests at 4, 6 and 10 weeks is conclusive, but HSV 2 is not. are continual uneasy feelings and tingling sensations for weeks on end a symptoms of HSV 2 primary infection without lesions.
Hi, 11 weeks is an excellant window that you hare negative. !2 to 14 weeks is the recommented time but i dont see it changing at all.
the pain in head and shaft has been worse this week, just a faint consistent buzzing. Frequently urinate or feel like i need to. Had some back pain. Could this be prodrome? Or does it not sound like HSV 2 because he symptoms have lasted so long without an outbreak of lesions.  I've also had right hip and  upper groin pain consistently for 2 months straight.

Like i said i had two negative IGG tests at 6 and 10 weeks. Also a negative IGM at 6 weeks. All other tests negative as well. officially losing my mind

Sounds more like some kind of injury but your tests show your negative for herpes so you can rule put prodrome as testing at 8 weeks is a good indicator.
One last question that I always have with initial outbreak.  I know it's common not to show physical symptoms of lesions etc... Is it common for people who do not show physical symptoms, but still have systemic symptoms like flu,  night sweats,  fatigue,  basically show ars type symptoms but no sores.  Or do those systemic symptoms always coincide with lesions and sores. The reason I ask is Because during the first 6 weeks after the incident,  I was most worried about hiv based on my symptoms and the window period I was in.  Feel more relieved now with the 4th Gen at 10 weeks,  but this ongoing discomfort in my genitals,  combined with that period of systemic symptoms leads me to hsv2...  The pain and discomfort did go away for a while during those ars type symptoms,  only to come back when they cleared up...  Thanks for your help man.  Really blessed you've taken the time to respond.  
The flu like symptoms  appear when first infected and a lesion would appear before the flu like symptoms. Herpes is a virus as is the common cold germs so the body reacts the same to both when newly infected.
So typically no,  flu like symptoms don't appear without the appearance of lesions?  Also,  two cbc's during this time showed no elevated white blood cells or infection. Then infections disease Dr. said igm or igg at 6 weeks would have picked something up, both negative.  Last question I promise.  Could  my hsv 1 orally since I was kid lead to me having asymptomatic hsv 2 initial outbreak and a delayed Antibody development, or does it just make the outbreak milder, but still lesions ?  Or is there no reaction between the two and I should just stop letting this consume my life and accept my two igg negative results at 10 weeks.    
You can ask as many questions as you want, its only the "what if,s" that are bothersome.  Since hsv1 and 2 are different the antibodies detected area also differerent so one has nothing to do with the other. Just accept the negative results at 10 weeks.
He also told me it's females that are more likely to be asymptomatic and males generally when infected get sores.  Is that true?   Of course I truely want to accept these results,  but just this continous discomfort makes it hard and everything has come back as negative.  In your opinion what could this be? Anxiety driven or is there something like hpv I am overlooking?
Since 12 weeks is the official window for conclusiveness have one more test to put your mind at rest in regards to herpes but its not gong to change from 10 to 12 weeks. Having a "sensation" is indicative of nerve issues so thats why i say maybe you injured it from the act itself.
Or touching it to much!!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.