Herpes Community

13 days since contact....

13 days ago had sex with an hsv2 infected girl and all though I've had no symptoms other than a 24 hours flu that was going around which only lasted 1 day I think I'm OK ps I work outside all day where it's cold and windy etc. Anyway last night I was scratching my but and noticed a few bumps kinda appeared as I was scratching I took a picture of it and kinda resembled herpes... they didn't hurt or burn or itch or nothing was just red from the scratching and of course I was freaking out and then started to think every itch or sharp pain or sore muscle was herpes.... anyway when I woke up this morning the bumps were gone leaving no trace.. wtf do I have herpes or not. Also question when u do get the burning or tingling in the area it's about to show up will your muscle in that area also be sore? So many things ******* with me as I have a physical job and I also go to the gym... also I shaved a few days ago to keep a better eye on my area which also itches and pokes.... losing my ******* mind here... please respond ASAP.
http://postimg.org/image/hzsjsflqh/
Can u please give me ur Yoda like advice also the link I posted is a pic of my but when the bumps were there
Quick advice slash opinion.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.