Herpes Community

Advice on what I should do

So a few weeks ago, mid march, i broke up with this guy I had been seeing since Jan. We slept together more than once, unprotected of course, only to find out his condition of HSV-2 after we seperated. I just received my test results back on 3-25-16 from planned parenthood with a positive 2.94. I know its my fault for not being more responsible and protected. I know i have HSV-1 which I have always had since infancy and was curious if I should try the WB. Can HSV-1 cause false positives. Perhaps Im still in denial. Adive please.  
Yes that is in the false positive range so confirming the result with Westernblot is a good idea. Note that it is ambiguous if positive as to whether you were infected some time ago or during the relationship.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.