Herpes Community

Anxious

I have been on 2 different types of antibiotics one being ciprobay, 5 days ago I had unprotected sex, he was very we'll endowed and the intercourse was rough and hurt. There was a little bleeding when I wiped and for a day, 2 days after intercourse it was sore when I urinated. My vagina is still sore. Today I went to a gynae, he tested my urine which was clear and took swabs. He said that there is an infection and said that I have an ulcer on my cervix. He gave me meds. He said it was unlikely to have gonorea as I was on antibiotics and only finished my course today, He said to ease my anxiety I should go and have a blood test to check for STDs but that was up to me. He also said the infection could be from all the antibiotics. I am absolutely so scared now. Please help. There is no pain when I urinate anymore. There is just a dull pain on the outside of my vagina like it feels bruised. Could this be an STD or just an infection from the antibiotics? Please help
what testing did they do when you were seen? did they swab the ulcer for herpes?

So now I am really confused. I got my blood tests back. The swab results just say retest in 6 months. The other STDs came back negative. Next to the one for chlamidia it says Elisa IGG <5.00 negative and next to the one for herpes it says: IGM positive, then it says herpes type 1 IGG neg and type 2 IGG positive but it doesn't give any numbers. I have no symptoms though. There is no pain, fever, burning or itching AT ALL. The only thing is that the doc found small lesions on my cervix. I'm not a doc and have no idea how to read these results but from the research I have done I just wish they would have put the IGG numbers on there. Please help me, maybe I am in denial.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.