Biokit in Southeast region of US

There is such a lack of information on the biokit. I tested low positive 1.64 hsv 2 and higher hsv 1 4.87 igg. I have read that false positives are fairly common so I want the biokit done. I have had no known outbreaks at all and my igm came back negative two days following the low positive igg test. This has made me totally sick.
Duplicate post
I'm sorry. I'm new to this so I don't understand the "duplicate post" response.

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.