Herpes Community

Blister on shaft , after condom use?

Over the past several months I have slept with several women. Each time wearing a condom for both oral and vaginal sex. Last night while showering I noticed a small bump on the upper shaft just an inch below the penis head. The part where there is a dark ring around(every guy has it.). The bump caused no pain so I am suprised i noticed it. Like the fool I am..I popped it. Some white fluid came out. Still no pain really. At this point it is a bit inflamed(from popping) and is much more visible. Is it possible this is herpes(or any other std for that matter) even though I used a condom?? I understand condoms only reduce risk by 30% of catching herpes.But the condom does cover my shaft and head. Especially the very top of my shaft where this thing is located. I know there is other skin exposed such as my pubic area and testicles but this is at the top of my shaft. Is it possible I have herpes there even after wearing a condom?? Please write back soon, I extremely distraught. Thanks, Ted.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.