Herpes Community

Bumps always appear

I wanna know why everytime I shave it iches so I scarch it then hours later bump alway appear
Hair follicle irritation. Extremely common. Not herpes related if it happens every time you shave. Don't scratch, that can lead to infection.
You might want to try a different way of hair removal too.  waxing might be better for you or even consider laser hair removal.   You can also just trim hair shorter with a body hair trimmer instead of taking it all off.  There are also many post bikini area shaving products out there too. The skin in the genital area is very sensitive and needs treated with extra tlc!!!!

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.