Bumps on Vagina

Ok, I have 2 bumps, one on the bottom of my inner left vaginal lip and one on the outside of my right.  They don't hurt unless I touch them and sometime I'll touch them and they bleed a little, sometimes they itch too, if I touch them.  I've had sex with one person, always with a condom though, and as far as I know, they don't seem likes herpes.  Also, I just had sex for the first time a couple months back (with that one person,always used condom) and I have been getting these since I was about 13, WAY before I had sex, which leads me to believe even more that they aren't herpes.  Maybe there Sebaceous cysts?  I know not all bumps on the genital are stds.  Any ideas?  Thank you.
I wanted to add, the bump is almost like a small boil, which I don't believe is a genital herpes symptom.  Correct?
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you had them before you had sex, its not an std, and not herpes.

You need to see your doctor about these.  It might by cysts, but your doctor can make that diagnosis.

Aj
Thanks AJ...  Are the bump/small boils I describe even characteristic of herpes?  From my research, no, but I wanted to ask someone on here too...  Thank you.
Anyone?  Are the bumps/small boils I describe characteristic of herpes?  Thank you.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Nope, they aren't.

:)

Aj

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.