Herpes Community

Bunch of pimple looking things on my pubic area, is this possibly genital herpes?

I've slept with a few different people for the past year, always with a condom.  A few days ago, I noticed a bunch of bumps on my pubic area and even a couple at the base of my shaft.  They don't really hurt a lot.  Maybe a little if I touch them, more like irritation.  

So today I went to the regular walk-in clinic (after a failed attempt to go to one that specialises in STI's) and the doctor there took one look at them and said they're genital warts.  She then recommended that she freeze them with liquid nitrogen, so I let her do that.  

I'm kind of not sure of the diagnosis so will probably get a second opinion this week.  I'm still scared that it's herpes.  This is a picture I took just now of the infected area:

http://imgur.com/AKoUj9k
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.