Herpes Community

Cold sore on gums?

I was recently in a relationship with a man who gets cold sores. I have never gotten on on my lips but I have been having problems with my bottom right gum at the back of my mouth I thought for the longest time that it was from a wisdom tooth I had extracted 2 years ago but when I went in to be seen and got x-rays and there was no tooth or chips remaining to cause my problems.I described these symptoms to my dentist 1) happens every 1-3 weeks 2) numb pain behind right eye and right cheek 3 pain on gums.... He told me it was a recurrent cold sore???? Now when I look or feel in that area I see white blisters/cuts all the time like in never goes away.... Is this cold sores or something else?
really not much else to add from your previous post about this.  at this point you need further evaluation and testing.

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.