Herpes Community

Concerned if this this genital herpes?

A little back story... I receive laser hair removal treatments for my Brazilian area.. the area between my legs - the crease where my panty line is - is sometimes difficult to treat. I replaced my razor and tried to shave very close there, as my hair was prickly. I know when I shaved, I irritated the area. The next day (this past Thursday) my boyfriend (we've been monogamous since May) gave me a Christmas gift early, a new vibrator. I washed the new toy with toy cleaner and we had a wonderful night. The next morning I was very raw and irritated in that area. It has since gotten a little worse and now when I urinate this spot burns. I wanted to attached a picture, as I hope someone can give me any advice until I can get in with my doctor but can figure out how. I would say there are about 3 small bumps there, very raw and red. I was tested for SDTs in July, swabbed and blood test and everything came back negative. Infidelity has never been a concern, but I'm curious if my boyfriend maybe has GH and didn't know/has never had an outbreak?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.