Herpes Community

Desperate for Advice

So I have been experiencing some penile discomfort for about a week now with no discharge or blisters of any kind, Just a burning sensation on the head of my penis and its very sensitive against my clothing . I have been to the Emergency room twice because I have no Insurance. I have been tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia but I'm negative. However, the last time I was in the E.R. I told the doctor that I was extremely paranoid and I wanted her to do an Exam. She examined me and assured me that I did not have herpes but I requested that she test me anyway. I picked up my test results today and they are as followed. I haven't spoken with a doctor because I can't afford to go right now, so I'm really hoping you guys may have some answers.
HSV1 IGG <0.91
HSV2 IGG 1.64
HSV I/2 IGM <0.91

The Paper is telling me that I'm positive for HSV2 as it's over 0.91
I'm starting to freak out a little bit. I have been on Doxycycline for about a week and it seems very slightly better; however, the irritation fluctuates from day to day. Please let me know if anyone has any advice.
hello! yes the values indicate it is positive. however it is a low positive. and there is a chance its false positive
what would cause a false positive?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.