Herpes Community

Diagnosis question:pleaseeeeeeeeeee hellllllllp

I find that I have had a unexplainable little scab on the lowest part of my back. It didn't itch or look blister like and it was one single scab. but it was a round unexplainable one. I am wondering what are the chances i got something with what i have to share with you. I have had an std check up ever since I had unprotected sex with a person with there unknown std status. I got tested and found that I was std free. But ever since then I have gotten oral performed on me from a guy who didn't seem to have any blemishes on the outsides of his lips or mouth and I have also taken a shower with a guy who looked like he could have possibly had something because there seemed to be a large round dark scar on his penis but he never touched my genitals and i didn't touch his. he also had little round dark spots all over his butt similar to the single scab i had on my back when it healed.  but  (we simply took a shower together after the pool and kissed once)...does anybody think with what i did i may have aquired an std? please be detailed in your answer. thank youuu...
Herpes testing usually is not included with std testing. you'd have to call an d ask if you were screened for it ever or not.

This could be many things. best thing to do is to see your provider.

grace
yes, they did check for herpes, but after that these are the only two things that put me at fear that something could of happened.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.