Do I have HSV2?

Hello I have been frantic and terrified that I have hsv2. I  have always known to have HSV1. Igg test in 2012 was 3.90 . My hsv2 igg was negative then. Recently I was feeling like a burning in my crotch upon urination.  I got tested for peace of mind.  My HSV2 was 1.93 my hsv1 was 35.90!!
My hsv1/2igm was 1.41. I know that igm doesn't mean anything. I have always had a combined igm value of 1.3 -1.4 . My question is do I have hsv2 and why Is my hsv1 level so high ?? Is this a typo ? Partner tested his level hsv2 igg is above 5.

COMMUNITY LEADER
Please keep your questions to one thread please. I answered your question on the other thread

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.