Herpes Community

Do I have genital herpes?

Okay so on August 15 I received unprotected oral from a another man and I was very scared because it was my first time. I quickly rinsed my penis with soap and sanitizer like an idiot and panicked. I got gonorrhea and chlamydia tested 4 days later and got treated even though my results came back negative. I started feeling sore in my glans and the tip of my penis would sting after I pee and itch so I went to my doctor and he gave me cipro for urethritis. I met a girl who is now my girlfriend and clean btw and I had unprotected sex but the cipro didn’t fix the issue and I think I passed it on to her because I went back to the doctors and got amox clav since it bounced back and I was feeling much better. After my antibiotics I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and it was rough sex and had the symptoms return with a small shiny bump on my penis head. I seen that both partners should be treated for urethritis so I went back to my doctors and got doxycline and she got doxycycline too but we have not had sex so that we can both kill the bacteria. I’m on my last day of the ten day doxycycline and throughout the 10 days the shiny bump felt like it had crust on it like it was healing like how a scab would be. 7 days into the treatment we just made out and I was wearing jeans and she was just feeling my penis vigorously. I noticed another mark on top of that previous one and the previous was very red and irritated. Now on the last day of treatment it had that same layer of crust or scan like it was healing and after the shower it seemed to be smooth. I forgot to mention that I was also put on imiquimod 5% cream . Could the cream be causing irritation or could this be herpes from that oral. The guy had no visible lesions and told me face to face that he was clean. I wish I could add a picture to help you guys but I don’t know how. I am just at a standstill I really hope I don’t have genital herpes
COMMUNITY LEADER
This really does not sound hsv related ir any std for that matter. Herpes just doesn't present this way at all.
Hey thank you for responding do you think it’s balanitis? Here is the link to my photos https://imgur.com/a/FKNEa
https://imgur.com/a/FKNEa
COMMUNITY LEADER
It's possible. I know it's not hsv. Thats my area of knowledge
Okay it’s been like his for over a week. Who should I see a urologist or dermatologist? Thank you for the responses. Did you see the pictures?
This not his sorry for the typo
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.