Does this look like herpes

I had sex with a new partner, 4 days later I noticed some small blisters, these broke with a light touch and were not painful.

Approx 7 days after I started getting flu like symptoms. This developed into a fever, throat infection and headaches.

The original blisters have since started to heal, but the area has spread. Freaking out that this is herpes. Location is base of the scrotum, near base of penis

http://s2.postimg.org/5rx5vh29l/MG_2535.jpg
I'd advise you to go the the doctor or ER and get swabbed for this. I don't know enough to diagnose herpes visually, but I know that you should get it swabbed to find out type if it is.. And even if its not have them treat what it is!
Already been to dr got it swabbed and also asked for full blood test. Dr wasn't able to say what it was visually either, freaking out

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.