Herpes Community

Dry Skin Patch

It's been more than 3 months since I was last sexually active. I noticed a  dry patch on my penis. It small, circular and is dry. Does it sound like herpes type 2? I did some research, and I don't think that's a symptom.
this could be any number of things going on. it's best to be seen and get it looked at to get a better idea of what is going on.

it's been 3 months, you can get a type specific herpes igg blood test to see what your status is too.

grace
But regarding herpes, I don't think it's a symptom, correct. I haven't see it on any website as a symptom.
herpes can present differently . odds are this isn't herpes but it'll take a proper exam and testing to know for sure.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.