Herpes Community

Genital Herpes or Molluscum Contagiosum (MC)

I'm a 32 year old male, and have been sexually active (protected) with multiple partners in the last 2 years. I recently noticed some single (not clusters) of bumps / lesions / papules in my pubic area (about 25 in #, with 1 bump that recently came up on my penis). I have no symptoms apart from these, they don't hurt or I have had no problems peeing etc. No swollen lymph glands, no symptoms of flu etc. Tea tree oil seems to have helped immensely as the bumps are starting to dry out in about 3-4 days of application. Is this herpes or Molluscum Contagiosum?
Hi, its not suggestive of herpes at all. and MC would have bumps with a dent in the middle. No dent no MC
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.