Genital Herpes without Penetration

I had sexual contact with a massage palor without penetration. I put my penis on her butt crack for one minute and didn't put my penis directly on her vulva.  I believe that my penis touched the area where her private hair starts. I touched her tigh, groin, and her critoris and touched my penis after that. I heard that genital herpes can occur by skin to skin.  I am so afraid of getting it. After one day of the event, my groin muscle got hurt and had a heavy feeling on that. I had muscle pain on my butt and tigh too.  What would be the probability of getting genital herpes?  Thank you for your support!
Hi, what your describing with the penis on the butt is not any real risk for contracting herpes and the hand to genital is not any realistic risk either.
Thank you for answering my question. However, are you sure that there is no real risk? How do you know that? and why do I have pain in my groin and tigh?  I am sorry for being rude to you. But I want to make sure that what you are saying is correct. Thank you for your support!

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.