HSV CONCERN: Can you please discuss my result?

So recently I have taken a blood test from the Labcorp. Since my doctor is busy, I came here to ask.

http://tinypic.com/r/a1ihk5/9

For HSV, IgM I/II Combination is 1.16 high when positive is >1.09.

For HSV 2 IgG, Type Spec and HSV 1 IgG, Type Spec, it says <.91 and saying
Note: Negative indicates no antibodies detected to HSV-2. Equivocal may suggest early infection.  If                 clinically appropriate, retest at later date. Positive indicates antibodies detected to HSV-2.

PLEASE HELP; I am freaking out... :(
COMMUNITY LEADER
So your igg was negative and your igm was slightly positive. This is very common and igm tests are notoriously inaccurate and false positives are thr problem. Such a problem in fact that not std expert recommends igm for hdv in adults.
Completely disreguard the igm results they are meaningless.
I guess you are saying, I am good? no HSV?
COMMUNITY LEADER
I answered you pm with a few questions added.

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.