Herpes Community

HSV or what

so i could use some help please. In June i jacked off and allowed another guy to give me head for the first time. about a week later a got a flesh (sometime a little red) colored pimple near the head of my penis which i am unable to pop. i didnt really think anything about it but it never went away or changed. it has been 30 days and its still there and had not changed much. maybe a little smaller. it does not hurt ot itch or anything. I started to get scared so i went in on July 13th and had a 10 panel test that used blood and ****. two days later all tests came back neg. what could this be.
Hi, well its sure not a herpes sore from the description. If its hard it maybe an hpv wart or even something natural that your just noticing. Also constantly trying to pop it would surly keep it inflamed and unable to heal.
its really not a hard bump in any way. when i am not hard its kinda hard to see. thats how small it is but its not really going away. i would say its gotten smaller. i jave looked at pics of jsv and i feel like it does not look like it. i was also thinking after a few days it woukd scab over and it never did. its just there
Also would it be safe to say i dont have hSV bc my test shows neg? it was only after 4 weeks after the encounter. it should be noted that i have no reason to even think this guy had HSV. i just had the bump show up at some point which i believe was after tge contact
Testing at the 8 week mark for herpes would be a better indicator.
thanks i was under the impression herpes starts as a blister then scabs over after a week. os it somewhatsafe to say this bump which has not changed would be something else
yes
HPV????? does it sound more like that? or does it sound like i am just being crazy? i mean i got a bump on my penis here..... ideaa where this could ne nothing?  van i tick bit do this?
* can a tick bite do this? sorry for yhe type-o i am going crazy. my results said good then i find out 4 weeks is to soon ...... i am going crazy
.
Not much we can say about what your bump is as we cant diagnose here. Have a doc take a look to ease your anxiety.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.