Herpes Community

Help blister jn my vaginal area, but I'm a virgin

Hi, I'm a young female never had any type of sex, last time I touched (kissed) someone was a while a go. I've had my period for a couple of years and used tampon twice. I've just got off my period but used pads. When I wear a tampon and move or sneeze it "pushes" and it feels like there's a cord ripping. Anyways, two days after my period ended u felt the same pushing feeling. It hurt to walk it burned to sit it bothers me. So I pulled out a mirror and inside my vagiana there's a pimple? Like what is that? I couldn't see very well but it was red with a white tip. I was so scared is it herpes STDs but I never had sex or sexual contact. I check a few hours later and there no white pointe its are bleeding a bit. So I was like pimples come from stress and I currently have fever so I'm stressed that I'm getting close to finals and I'm a dancer so I'm scared I'm missing too many rehearsals, but Yesterday I checked cause it bothers me to sit and it's a blister? Like what is it I'm frescking out. I do wear a thong so maybe the strings rubs that spot and it creates that blister, I'm a dancer so maybe the tights rub there and create blisters. No clue but it hurts a lot when I sit or squeeze my legs together. Today I look and it's smaller I mean it wasn't big to begging with but it still burns like crap when I use the bathroom and clean myself or whatever. I don't want to tell my mom and then go to a doctor so someone please help me. What is it???? Can I get herpes or STDS without having any sexual contact??? I'm freacking out
Hi, without unprotected sex, a person cannot get any STD including herpes in the genital al area.. Apears as a simple pimple but dont be asshamed to talk to your mother about this.
Thank you, are you sure it's not herpes. I don't know much about it his but I was researching and people said u can get herpes even if u haven't had any sexual contact.
Positive!
Then do you know what it could be?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.