Aa
A
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
27.7k Members

Herpes

I would like to know whether its possible for a women to infect a man with herpes through a handjob . And i would also like to know if a man can get infected with herpes by fingering a women .
4 Responses
15249123 tn?1478652475
COMMUNITY LEADER
A woman giving a hand job is no risk. Same for the man pleasing a woman with his hands. Now a man is at a very very very slight risk of herpes whitlow of the finger. This is very rare and I wouldn't be concerned over it at all.
2 Comments
Thank you for the reply.  Are you sure this is nothing to be too concerned about ?
Another question Feelingundone  -  should the women have an outbreak to transfer herpes from her hands ?
15249123 tn?1478652475
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am positive this is nothing to worry about. She won't transmit hsv to you penis with her hand. Even if she touched herself first. Now if you asking if whitlow needs an outbreak to spread the virus. Yes. Like I said you can go get 100,000 handjob and my mind won't be changed on your risk.
1 Comments
Feelingundone thanks this means a lot . So i have nothing to worry about since there is no risk?  Right ? If so thank you again.
15249123 tn?1478652475
COMMUNITY LEADER
That's correct. No risk = no worry
1 Comments
There is something else i wanna ask you Feelingundone.  A month ago i got small dots or blister like stuff on my penis. But it wasnt paining  . No flue and no aches at all . But it was itching around the penis . One red spot was broken like and skin peeled out and the surrounding red . There was no pain in urination.  When i went to the doctor she said its a fungus and gave antibiotics and two creams one which is called  " daktacort and the other candid " . Once i started taking the cream and antibiotics the red spots  ( actually 1 or 2 were there ) went away . And the itching died away as well . I did hiv and a venerail test as well  and everything came negative.  The doctor said its a yeast infection.  Are the above mentioned symptoms related to yeast infection and fungus ? Cause there was no pain no aces no flue or no when urinating and no pain from the foreskin . Just itching around the genitals . Iam curious to know Feelingundone?
15249123 tn?1478652475
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sounds like your Dr got it right. I wouldn'the worry
1 Comments
I was worried cause herpes symptoms and yeast infection symptoms somewhat look the same . So ive got nothing to worry about i guess
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.