Herpes 1 transmitted to herpes 2 on me?

I recently found out a guy I had sex with over a year ago had herpes 1. Recently I felt a pain in my groin and I think it's my lymph nodes. Then it hurt to pee and I took pictures down there and it looks like I have a few bumps inside my vagina and it's really red. I also had some large bumps on the outside but I thought they were just pimples. Do I have herpes? Does the swollen lymphnodes make there a possibility of it not being herpes? Please help.
Only way to know for sure is if you get tested.  If here was no noticeable sore, chances are pretty slim.  Viral shedding does exist, but you would need a test to be 100% sure.  There's a good chance you have it orally, and not genitally, as the majority of the population does.
Yes 2/3 of men have oral HSV1, so that is not unusual. If you have it too then there really was no practical risk of further infection.

If you have not been with this partner for a year, then you would not have an initial outbreak now. Swollen lymph nodes would mostly only happen in the couple of weeks after infection.

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.