Herpes 2?? I'm so lost

I was engaged to be married and long story short my fiance cheated on me and got HSV 2. About 2.5 months ago I felt a burning sensation on my penis and scrotum. She was overly concerned but I thought I was jock it. She recently was diagnosed with herpes 2 through a culture swab but her blood from May test came back negative.  She decided to tell me because I was having issues down there and I guess it got to her. We are no longer together due to the trust thing. We always had unprotected sex and maybe 15 times over the last 2 months. I have had no blisters and bumps, I just had that itching, sweating, and burning back in April 2015. Lately I've been having extra drops after I urinate for like 2 to 3 minutes  and the tip of my penis has been sore and burns inside at times. 2 weeks ago I was checked for ALL STDs which came back negative, the Dr. gave me Cipro for the burn. It seems to be working. Her test showed negative for everything minus herpes 2. I showed negative for 1 & 2. Is there a chance that I didn't catch this from her. It's really stressing me out. We never used condoms you know we were together since HS and supposed to be getting married in 2 months from now. This is a major blow all around....I cant even think straight...please HELP
I would say get tested again for hsv2. I have read that sometimes it can take months for it to show in your body. Then again I am certainly no expert.  God speed.

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.