Herpes Community

Herpes 2 Question

I just had an outbreak this past month so I went and had a test done my number came back positive over 8.52. My husband of almost 20 years was negative. I had an outbreak over 6 months ago same place same symptoms so I know I had this before my test. My question is why is my husband negative? We never used condoms. I've had a total hysterectomy years ago. Of course I'm getting accused of things I've never done. I have totally been faithful!!
I've never had an outbreak before the first 6 months ago. I'm totally stumped over this and my husband is thinking I was cheating.
Hi, Was this an igG type specific test?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.