Herpes Community

Herpes AND Staph Infection-MEDICAL MYSTERY

My boyfriend got head from another girl.  A week later, I saw him and we had sex and oral sex multiple times.  I had cuts on my lips at the time.  A few days later I started noticing blisters on my lips which have now turned into covering almost my whole bottom lip and progressively turned a yellow-ish color.  I also noticed I have bumps on my vagina.  My boyfriend went to the doctor because he has an abscess in his groin/pelvis and little bumps on his penis, and they told him he has a staph infection.  However, when I went to the doctor, they told me I have a staph infection on my vagina, yet I have herpes on my mouth.  Being in a foreign country, I am skeptical of their diagnosis.  If you think this is true, how can I have herpes and he doesnt?  Can someone please explain this to me, for I have never been in this much pain in my life.  (on top of all of this I have strep throat).  Someone help, thank you!
hard to tell if it's really oral herpes or not if they didn't do a lesion culture of symptoms. if it's been more than 2 or 3 days, too late for a  lesion culture to give you answers for the oral issues.

continue to follow up with providers as needed to try to get to the bottom of all of this.

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.