Herpes Concern

So recently I've had a concern over whether or not I have an issue with the Simplex form of herpes on the lip.

Short story is that I made out with a girl on Feb 19th and she preceed to break the skin of my lip. The area got swollen and red; I immediatedly feared the worst. However the swollen area subsided and returned mostly normal.

It is now March 10th and I have recently noticed a small cluster of tiny, really tiny bumps on the area where my upper and lower lips meet. It seems to be more pronounced on i e side than the other. Recently I found out about Fordyce spots and Im more confused than ever.

These bumps/blisters don't hurt (or at least I don't think they do). I've notice spots like these on my scrotum, but never on my face or lips. The timing of it all is leaving me paranoid.

Can I get clearification on herpes and whether or not I may have contracted it? Should I be worried? I know this question is split with dermatology, but I'm a little paranoid. Thanks in advance.
I forgot to add that they are white and look like tiny lines, like tiny rice marks. I've just never noticed them.
Hi since they are white you can rule out herpes.

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.