Herpes Community

Herpes IgG test result yesterday

Yesterday I picked up the results of the latest Herpes test. I got tested for HSV 1 & 2. I've been in a relationship with a woman who tested positive for HSV 1 & 2 (+5.00 for both). I had a small sore develop on the right corner of my mouth.

The results came back as <0.10 for both. I was a little confused. The range was <0.90 meant negative, so I usually get <0.90. But <0.10?
Hi, that means your negative
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.