Herpes Community

Herpes and oral sexx

I had a oral sex of short duration with a man 50 days before. He sucked mine and i sucked him. It was only less than 30 sec. Now I am feeling burning sensation in tip of my penis,feet and hands. No skin rashes or any other problems.

I had fever and pain at the tip of the penis about 20 days after the exposure. I taken medicine i became fine in one week.

My 50 day HIV result is negative. What are the chances of other STDs?
Very low risk activity and with no genital or lip sores at the time your risk for herpes would be close to zero from a one time affair.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.