Herpes Community

Herpes blister for several weeks?

I have Hsv2 and I'm on valtrex daily as a suppressant. For the last 6 or 7 weeks now, I've had one blister under my vaginal lip that wont seem to go away unlike the rest of my blisters that have disappeared in a couple weeks or so when they appear. It looks like a herpes blister. Has a off-whitish look to it. Now I'm paranoid what if it is another std, like Hpv or something?? I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow. But any suggestions? Can a single herpes blister hang out THAT long and while on a suppressant? I've been under a LOT of stress since it appeared.
Hi, since the last lesion is whiteish and lasting this long it does not suggest herpes. How did you test positive for genital herpes?
Had a primary outbreak in May, had a swab test come back pos, then 2 months later blood came back positive. Not sure what this could be. I guess its not really white, but more skin colored but has that blister look.
Was this situation ever resolved? I have found myself with a similar lesion lasting about 7 weeks that won't go away, and I was vaccinated from Hpv.
Yeah, it definitely had to be a herpe blister. I didn't touch it, but did put abreva on it bc it was hangin out so long. Next thing I knew it finally burst open into a sore and healed up and went completely away in 2 days after that happened. Haven't had a blister since.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.