Herpes Community

Herpes from receiving handjob

Hi experts. Need an analysis of the following situation.

I went to 2 different masseuses in the past 2 weeks.

During week 1, the masseuse massaged me while only wearing panties and gave me a handjob thereafter. I did rub her vagina while she was giving me the handjob but did not touch any parts of my body until I washed my hands with soap.

During week 2, I visited a second masseuse (visited her twice prior to this visit but no problems arose). This masseuse was fully nude. The session started with a handjob and I fingered her. After I ejaculated, I wiped my fingers with a tissue and she washed her hands and proceeded with the massage. I caressed her boobs here and there and she did something called a boob massage where she rubbed her boobs all over my body including my penis. Someone told me this may result in cross contamination.

Around 12-14 hours after the second massage, I noticed two spots on the underside of my penis. They are near the frenulum but they did not itch. I only noticed it when I was showering. Here are my questions:

1) What are the risks of getting herpes from the above events?

2) Is it possible for herpes symptoms to appear after a mere 12-14 hours? How long does it usually take?

3) I'm pretty sure I am not at risk of other STDs but correct me if I'm wrong.
hi.
1. you had zero risk with the handjobs and about as close to zero as you could get with the boob job. I say this because the breasts are still part of the upper ganglion but its not a common place for herpes to appear or shed. really nothing to be concerned about at all.

2. no std symptoms appear the next day.
3. your correct.
Hi Life.

Thanks for your reply. Regarding the boob job, a forummer from another forum told me this: When i fingered her, the virus latched onto my fingers and when I touched her boobs, the virus latched onto her boobs. That's how the virus got on my penis.

Is this likely?
That silly
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.