Herpes or Naw?

I have two bumps that has appeared in the hair of my left labia majora. They feel irritated and a little itchy only when my pad or tissue touches them. I've been using antibiotic cream and it's working slowly .  I am not sexually active and haven't been since August 2014. I was diagnosed with fibroids recently because of it I have to wear pads everyday all day since bleeding is a symptom of fibroids. Are these STD symptoms or something harmless? What is my next step? All help is appreciated. Thank You
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi, genital herpes are not bumps but blister type sores and often would be painful so what your describing would not appear herpes related but since your having issues and a bit concerned maybe have a blood test or have them swabbed. If you havent had a good checkup in a while from your Gyno, might be a good time to have one.
Helpful - 0

Would you mind checking the photos on my page to see if they look like herpes?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.